Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Monday, April 25, 2005

Winter Twilight

Velvet winter sky -
The pleasant stars shining bright.
Visible only against fading light.
They greet the world tonight.

Smell of cedar trees -
This air is sweet perfume to me.
The scent of perfect majesty.
A warm tribute to thee.

Flakes of sparkling snow -
Fall from heaven with no place to go.
Kiss them softly, and you will know,
How I love you so.

Like a velvet glove -
Night descends on the sky above.
See them fly away the singing doves,
Singing of my love.

The summer's in your eyes,
And the rains linger near.
Autumn in your tender touch,
But you are the winter, dear.

1 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow....simply...wow. Nikhil, The best thing i can say is probably just that i hope you do find someone to feel this strongly about. Wish it'd be me, but that wa my fault.

- Youknowwho -

 

Post a Comment

<< Home