Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Monday, April 25, 2005

Her Velvet Embrace

The comfort of angels enchanted,
With a smile on an arabesque face.
Seeking my refuge, hopes and dreams
In her arms, her velvet embrace.

Visions of myriad voyages,
Across the stars, space and time,
Clutter the simplicity of this moment,
As all my distractions sublime.

Sacrificing my very existence,
To drink the elixir of her grace.
I taste the fruits of inevitablitiy,
In her arms, her velvet embrace.

Exiled from all reason and truth,
Searching for poetic absolution.
Using a moment of sinful despair,
To find what many seek hope in.

Intoxicated by divine bliss,
Following the path whispers trace,
She leads me past illusory times,
To my fate, her velvet embrace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home