Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Free

When she called
Me with smiles,
I answered with my own.
When she held me
In her embrace,
I was never to be alone.

When she cared
For me in agony,
There would be no time as this.
When she bid me
Farewell for now,
I parted with her tender kiss.

When she loved me,
I did love her too.
There would be no one again.
When she healed
My broken soul,
I would no longer know pain.

She loves me still,
I believe it so.
For we are eternally endowed.
I stand here today,
On this mortal ground.
She roams free, beyond the clouds.

By,
Nikhil Menon

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi nikhil...i simply love this one.....................

 

Post a Comment

<< Home