Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Saturday, December 10, 2005

My Conspirator

Embrace me with
Yourburdened arms,
To see my scars to hide.
Surrender to all
Of my mortal charms,
And choose my death to confide.

Take my hand
In lonely times,
To spurn your only fears.
Forsake all that
Appears divine,
To find solace in all your teaars.

Bid my illusions
Well, for they do
Shelter you from your lies.
Their price is
Not yours to pay,
But my own to despise.

Love me when
My heart does burn,
To quench the thirst of desire.
Loved I am,but,
I still must learn,
That you will always conspire.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home