Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Thursday, November 03, 2005

To Me

She paints the sullen sky,
Her hue of velvet green,
With the joyous smile of a child.
A smile reminiscent of,
A time long since seen,
By her gentle heart so wild.

She sings to the wind,
That whispers to leaves;
The kiss of spring on her lips.
Her eyes gently closed,
But unable to deceive,
The raindrops on her silken fingertips.

Oblivious to all but,
The caress of the snow,
She revels in all she can see.
A mere child enchanted
By ashen flakes on her nose,
She's always a woman to me.

By,
Nikhil Menon

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sangeetha again,
umm really liked this one!!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Nikhil Menon said...

Hey! Long time... if you visit again, and happen to see this post, send me your email address. Mine's nikhil.menon87@gmail.com

Thanks for coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home