Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Friday, August 05, 2005

My Angel

A simple reason
Forsakes my truth.
Is this hope my bane?
Forgotten in dreams,
Remembered in life,
Would I ever feel again?

These thoughts: Impulsive.
This feeling: Rapt.
My senses, lost in an illusion.
My memories lost;
My mind at rest;
Amidst this torrid confusion.

My own dreams found
In a moment's span,
As I feel a part of me change.
How could someone human,
Seem so divine,
And render my own person strange?

Perception altered,
I find my solace,
In thoughts my reasons betray.
Lost in my mind,
Amidst her memories,
I find all my hope is astray.

She is no angel,
To the sky above,
But is everything divine to me.
Beauty personified,
In body and mind,
She is more than I could ever be.

I would cherish these
Thoughts for times to come,
But thoughts are mere fragments alone.
I would strive to be
Worthy of her grace.
My love, my angel unknown.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home