Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sight

I see the battered memories,
On a sky of chastised denial.
Speckled like the auburn dust
On a sea of wanton betrayal.

I see the dreams of most beings,
Enveloped by a night : An end.
Broken grounds to tread upon,
And broken spirits to befriend.

I see all glory compromised
To fulfill a sinful greed.
The accomplishments of the ages,
Forsaken in times of need.

I see the torn fragments,
Of a life that none shall find.
And so I watch, and wonder If this is sight,
I would rather be amongst the blind.

By,
Nikhil Menon

2 Comments:

At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since u do have ur sight & this is how the world is,why don't you poke ur eyes off straightaway?

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Nikhil Menon said...

Ah yes, nothing would make me happier than gouging my eyes out and spilling blood on the new carpet... But I value new stuff more to do that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home