Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Monday, April 25, 2005

When I Die...

When I die,
I wish to pass in my sleep.
Peaceful and calm
With no sorrow to keep.

When I die,
I wish to have a smile on my face,
So that those left behind know
I was dreaming of your grace.

When I die,
I wish those still here, feel no sorrow.
For I will be in paradise,
Where there is never a tomorrow.

Then again, I wish I were awake,
And I'm looking into your eyes.
So I could say "I Love you" one last time,
Kiss you, smile, and meet my demise.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger ə said...

Hi Nikhil, first time here, came by traipsing through a series of links. really liked this one. hope u update ur blog more often, will come back later!

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger ə said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home