Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Monday, April 25, 2005

I Am

I am the light,
Which shows you the way,
But then disappears in the night.
I am a promise,
I assure you I'll stay,
But then I am hidden from sight.

I am that rock,
Which forever was still,
But now rolls with the times.
I am that memory,
You will recall until,
I, myself, sublime.

I am that hand,
Which writes upon
The wall you cannot see.
I am the watcher
You believe is gone,
But around you still roams free.

I am that fate,
A shattered dream's sliver,
Constant, yet subject to change.
I am the stranger,
You see in your mirror,
Alas! I am no longer strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home