Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Bliss

I take a deep breath.
My eyes closed. A smile on my face.
My arms are extended beside me.
My heart begins to race.

I open my eyes and look down.
I see a river that is miles below.
Behind me I see the sun and the moon.
This is not a dream, I know.

Part of the sky is in the night.
Part of it presents day.
I begin to sing in joy.
My soul begins to play.

The wind turns into a cool breeze.
A light drizzle kisses my face.
I see the earth spinning before my eyes.
I am in such a wonderful place.

‘But where am I ?’, I wonder.
Only then do I realize this :
In the real world, at this moment, I am with you,
And I feel eternal bliss.

1 Comments:

At 3:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nikhil. Loved this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home