Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Should I?

Hmm... would it ruin the theme of this place to add a couple of essays? I know it's my blog and I can pretty much do what I want, but It's like Ray in Everybody Loves Raymond.. It has to appeal to those I'm trying to impress! So to the few visitors that DO visit this place and send me those refreshing emails (your constructive criticism is appreciated), let me know. Take care for now.

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nikhil, It's "me". I really liked the poems and I think you ought to put up your essays too. Just complete that novel you were writing. The first hundred-odd pages are just superb (no exaggeration). Anyway, This may not exactly be the idea place to say it and it's against the arrangement we had, but I miss you bunches. Check your mail more often! Take care, sweetie

 
At 2:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nikhil,Gratian here .I am impressed by your blog and I just loved the comment by 'the anonymous admirer'. Dude keep in touch after you reach your Sacred Home away from everyone in the Ashram. Anyway send me a copy of your novel. Is it the same one about the horses and fire and the kid. See Ya.

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Nikhil Menon said...

It's not the same one dude. This one I think can be categorized as "Realistic Fiction", whatever that means! It's basically got a lot to do with my life, exaggerating certain situations to maybe form a readable story. Oh and the anonymous admirer is not so anonymous. She read the piece in my notebook. I don't have it on the computer yet. I'll still send it to you once I'm done with it. Anyway you're not missing much in the mean while. Oh and I'll be sure to mail you once i'm in college (which will now be referred to as Central Jail).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home