Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Friday, July 22, 2005

My Fate

Forgotten by the ages,
Would I wander in darkness,
Or would I seek the power that is mine?
The path does grow longer,
As the shadows do witness
This forsaken age wither and sublime.

Forgotten by all reason,
I stand by the river which
Fondly keeps me from my eternal end.
Hope would be lost,
If it existed at all,
For callous desire is my only friend.

Forgotten by the truth,
I seek a savior in lies,
Who silently counts the misery to fall.
I must find my refuge in
The open arms of sins,
And heed the benevolent master's call.

No heaven awaits me,
Beyond these ashen clouds-
My fate is my own to never share.
A grim end of sorts
To all my endeavours,
As the truth shall never be laid bare.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home