Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Leave Me

Leave me alone,
By the ebbing creek
That would be my broken fate.
Leave me without
All that I seek,
For all I find is hate.

Leave me barren,
In truth and mind.
I now break my tryst with lies.
Leave me longing
For an end to find
The existence I now despise.

Leave me lost
In my mortal rage,
Which feeds on my shallow heart.
Leave me cursed,
To undo this age
That tears us all apart.

Leave me helpless,
For I would not see
Hope as you would define.
Leave me now,
If you care for me.
I would rather remain confined.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home