Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Friday, February 10, 2006

My Saviour

My callous dreams,
My only sins,
Heed no cry unto thee.
The open doors,
The scars within,
Are all that I can see.

The lonely road
I long to take,
Seems battered with dust.
Forsaken thoughts,
I long to amke,
Emdure the pain I must.

The only time
I linger still,
Would be to seal my fate.
The aspirations
I long to kill,
See my anger dissipate.

The barren mind;
My only friend
That I could never see.
The saviour guides
Me to my end.
That saviour of mine,is Me.

By,
Nikhil Menon

1 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mr. High Riser,I am a fan of yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home