Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fall

My perfect world
Eclipsed by night,
And sorrows I would not see.
No more divine in
Thought than might,
I find what I could never be.

It lingers painfully
And endearingly close,
For it is all I will ever find.
But it matters not-
The path I chose,
Is an illusion never to be mine.

By the prophet's hand,
The angels scribe,
For purpose eludes us all.
Reasons lost to man,
For demons to imbibe,
I succumb to will. I fall.

By,
Nikhil Menon

3 Comments:

At 9:19 AM, Blogger Harish Mithra said...

k.the guy commenting here has no inclination watsoever towards poems but i must tell u that the guy writing them is one hellava guy and one of the best person i've ever know.

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wonderful

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger S said...

hmm.. nice.. very beautfully writtenn

 

Post a Comment

<< Home