Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Forgotten

Forgotten by the ages,
Would I tread in darkness,
Or find the power that is mine?
The path does grow longer
As the shadows do witness
This forsaken age sublime.

Forgotten by truth,
I seek a saviour in lies,
Who silently counts miseries to fall.
I must find refuge in,
The open arms of sin,
Heeding the benevolent master's call.

Forgotten by reason,
I stand by the river which
Fondly keeps me from my eternal end.
Hope would be lost,
If it existed at all,
For callous desire is my only friend.

No heaven awaits me,
Beyond the battered clouds.
My fate is my own to never share.
A grim end of sorts,
To my forgotten dreams,
As the truth shall never be laid bare.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home