Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Friday, February 10, 2006

Her Call

A path before
I would not take,
Lest I hear her voice.
A solitude I
Would not forsake,
Heeds not unto choice.

Unto my fate,
I surrender alone,
To accept what may befall.
I wander among
These dreams unknown,
As I heed unto her call.

My spirit bound
To glory lost.
It is all I will ever know.
She leads me on
To my price; my cost,
To reap what I did sow.

My soul bears
The scars deep within;
These scars that bare it all.
My salvation,
To find in sins,
As I heed unto her call.

No more misery,
To comfort and heal
My mind and it's sublime art.
No more lies to
Shame and conceal,
As my virtuous reasons depart.

Beneath the shadow
That treads beside,
Lies the depth to which I fall.
Condemned in trust,
I must confide,
As I heed unto her call.

This fading mist,
Envelopes my lies.
My own end is all I see.
Consumed by all
I once did despise,
This is all I can ever be.

Cruelly destined,
Where I once tread proud,
I now lie helpless to crawl.
Free to myself,
But forever I am bound,
As I heed unto her call.

By,
Nikhil Menon

1 Comments:

At 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shit dude,that really moved me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home