Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Bane

The blood I shed
For a battle lost,
Becomes my life in vain.
These mortal fears,
My only cost,
For all of my mortal pain.

A torrid thirst
For suffering will
Be all I shall ever feel.
The scars are wounds
That linger still,
Longing to be revealed.

The curse of life is
Not my only bane,
But I feel no more remorse.
To endure once, I
Must suffer again
As a barren shell; A corpse.

My words are vile;
My words are true;
My words are meant to refrain
My careless actions
From loving you.
You are my gift; my bane.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home