Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Mirrors

I see shadows in your eyes,
Dancing like mirages by the flames of providence.
They would be what you've sown,
To haunt you when your soul lies towards decadence.
The angels by your side,
Come forth to guide you, friend, as soldiers of providence.

Hear the masters speak your truth,
In broken words that whisper to you with the breeze.
They'd never bless your soul,
And bestow sweet wisdom to cure your disease.
You would be the hand that lies
Waiting for the scars of battle upon you to cease.

Ashen warrior will you see,
Your glory lies elusive to you, forever more?
When the holy light fades,
Will you fall and pray by the unopened door?
You will be all that I will despise.
You are this face, in the mirror before.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home