Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Glory Of Men

As I walk amongst them,
I realize that they are not
The reasons for their indiscretion.
They were once my foes;
My friends; My brothers;
My only means of some salvation.
They are but children-
The young and the old,
Who know not where the truth lies.
They are weak at heart,
And broken in mind.
To them age, is but a disguise.
They wage wars not for
Quarrels great, but only
To satisfy their worldly desire.
They live with dreams of
Divinity and glory profound.
Their divinity shall burn on their pyres.

By,

Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home