Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Soldier of the Unknown

Hearing words in silence,
That blinds me once again.
Here my soul does spurn all
Of this eternal mortal pain.
Leave me broken and alone.
I am a soldier of the unknown.

Shadows cry my only tears,
But they won't bleed for me.
With the fate I forsake,
I forget all I would see.
Reeping what you have sown,
I am a soldier fo the unknown.

The sky breaks into night;
No rays of hope shine through.
This is no night that I know,
But is one eclipsed by you.
Your dark fate is now my own;
I am a soldier of the unknown.

My sould longs for respite
From these demons I have found,
But still I stand, waging
Your war on this broken ground.
My fate is now set in stone.
I am a soldier of the unknown.

Dear angel, why do you run
From this son you seem to spurn?
I am now bound to darkness,
When I will fall to die and burn.
Glorified with no divine throne;
I am a soldier of the unknown.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home