Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Save Me

You were my friend,
Now you walk as my bane,
To see my soul is broken.
Here I now drown,
In the pouring rain,
To find my dreams forsaken.

Let me be the knife,
That twists in your side,
When you lie to me, so true.
The daggers screamed
Everytime you lied,
But still I cannot hurt you.

Burn with me now,
And be mine in the dust,
That we will be someday.
Break all my chains,
For all faith is unjust
As are the words you say.

When the shadows cast
Sweet hope's rays in the dark,
Would you make me blind?
They look on so
Silent, with eyes that mark
My fallen will and broken mind.

Let me just fall
Every time you scream.
I will not be reborn.
Dear winged demon,
Come set me free,
Or I will be torn.

Mend my broken wings,
And you will see me soar,
Far above what you gave me.
But I bear no hope,
Like I once did before,
For you will never save me.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home