Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

In Time

Blood from the ages
Fills my empty cups,
To flow again through these veins.
My saviour is near
But I've had enough,
And so I fall once again.

Oh! how the sun
Dances in your eyes,
To shine upon my lost soul.
Bound to find truth
In those very lies,
That I need to be whole.

Velvet grace is found
In your precious tears,
To be mine some holy day.
I'd give into pride
But not all my fears,
For I will die where I lay.

Whent he angels burn
In my anger within
I'll forsake my disguise.
For glory's lost;
Beneath my skin,
To see this fallen man rise.

Shadows break and
So does this day,
To be this night in me.
You were my sin,
So I still pay;
Never to be set free.

But this holy tryst
That you define,
Will be all that I break.
I'll always fall;
I will fade into time;
But I shall never forsake.

By,
Nikhil Menon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home