Nikhil's Poems

This blog has some of my poems. These poems are very close to me and if you intend to use them I would like to receive some due credit for it. Feel free to contact me at nikhilmenon1987@yahoo.co.in

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

To Be Reborn

Would I be lost in a world
Where Gods are men, and men - gods?
Or would I break free, and
Escape these chasms of divine realism?
Would my whims lead me
To the edge of reason and the brink of faith?
Or would they but epitomise,
The lack of foresight man has embraced?

Would I be bound in the chains
Of an apostacy of man and his mind?
Or would I fly with the rest
On the wings of an unknown angel?
Would I shun these torts of
Mortal weakness that plagues us all?
Or would I shun my very
Mortal roots themselves, to embrace death?

Would I live to be what
Many would believe I live for?
Or would I burn those dreams,
And walk among the minds that reason?
Would I be another slave
To live my life in the shackles of thought?
Or would I be reborn in
The purest existence I know - me?

By,

Nikhil Menon

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger bharath said...

gr8 work.absolutely fantastic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home